Symantec Enterprise Vault
Symantec Enterprise Vault provides a software-based intelligent archiving platform that stores, manages and enables discovery of corporate data from email systems, file server environments, instant messaging platforms and content management and collaboration systems. Enterprise Vault uses intelligent classification engines to manage data, improving a company's ability to retain and protect corporate information while reducing storage costs and simplifying management.
Download Data Sheet (PDF)
- Automatic mailbox management frees users from quota frustrations without compromizing Microsoft Exchange performance and reliability.
- Eliminate PST headaches and remove the problems of backup, security, stability and storage consumption inherent to PST files.
- Faster backups and improved disaster recovery through centralized management of email content ensures faster backup of Exchange and controlled recovery in a disaster.
- Archiving for legal and compliance enables you to retrieve email content and corporate documents to meet legal and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Eliminate quotas, message size restrictions and give users a mailbox of virtually unlimited size while controlling message storage growth.
- Migrate all existing PST file data into the archive enabling IT to effectively achieve PST eradication.
- By reducing the online message store by 50 - 75% through archiving, Exchange and file server environments can recognize faster backup and restore times.
- Retain a copy of all email messages sent and received, unsuring they are kept for the appropriate period of time required to meet regulatory or legal retention requirements.
for online assessment visit http://www.emea.symantec.com/archiving/gr/