The Quality of provided services is the main concern of Performance Technologies activities as set by its management team. Based on this, the company is committed to:
- Fulfill the customer’s needs on products’ and solutions’ quality
- Comply with the legal and regulatory framework
The company’s goals are:
- The utmost quality of products and services provided
- Competitive pricing
- Swift response to customer’s requests
- The immediate and first-rate technical service
As a result, Performance Technologies has established a Quality Management System based on the EN ISO 9001:2015 standard. The management team provides all the needed means and resources to ensure the standard’s implementation and continuous improvement.
The management team along with the company’s staff commit to adhere to the standard’s requirements and the procedures as described and set on the Quality Management System.
In addition, frequent reviews of the standard result to its better improvement so as it is always up to date, functional and effective.
This policy is kept up to date and published/ communicated both internally and externally to any parties interested.
The purpose of this policy is to protect the information assets of the Company and its customers from all internal, external, voluntary or unintentional threats.
Below are the objectives of the Company regarding Information Security:
- The Information is protected from any unauthorized access
- Ensure the confidentiality of the Information
- Maintain the integrity of the Information
- Maintain the availability of Information
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Develop, maintain and test Business Continuity Plans
- Provide Information Security training to all staff
- All factual or suspected security incidents should be reported to Information Security Manager and fully investigated
To achieve the above objectives, separate Security Policies and Procedures have been developed and implemented, which describe all the relevant responsibilities of all staff.
All staff and external partners (when required) are required to implement the Security Policies that fall within their field of activity. Management is committed to providing all necessary resources and means for implementation of the Security Policies and Procedures.