The quality of provided services is the main concern of Performance Technologies activities as set by its management team. Based on this, the company is committed to:
- Fulfill the customer’s needs on products’ and solutions’ quality
- Comply with the legal and regulatory framework
The company’s goals are:
- The utmost quality of products and services provided
- Competitive pricing
- Swift response to customer’s requests
- The immediate and first-rate technical service
As a result, Performance Technologies has established a Quality Management System based on the EN ISO 9001:2015 standard.
In addition, Performance Technologies SA has established procedures and audit trails for security and business continuity processes, that have been certified to EN ISO 27001:2013
The purpose of this policy is to protect the information assets  of the Company and its customers from all internal, external, intentional, or unintentional threats.
The objectives of the Company regarding Information Security are:
- The Information is protected from any unauthorized access
- Ensure the confidentiality of the Information
- Maintain the integrity of the Information
- Maintain the availability of Information
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Develop, maintain and test Business Continuity Plans
- Provide Information Security training for all staff
- All factual or suspected security incidents should be reported to the CISO and should be fully investigated
In order to achieve all the above objectives, separate Security Policies and Procedures have been developed and implemented, which describe all the relevant responsibilities of the staff. All staff and external partners (when required) are required to implement the Security Policies that fall within their field of activity.
 Information assets can take many forms, including data stored on computers, transmitted over networks, printed or written on paper, faxed, stored on disks or other storage media.
The Management team is committed to providing all necessary means and resources for the implementation of both standard’s implementation and continuous improvement.
The management team along with the company’s staff commit to adhere to the standard’s requirements and the procedures as described and set on the Quality Management System and Security Information Management System.
In addition, frequent reviews of the standards result to their better improvement so as they are always up to date, functional and effective.
These policies are kept up to date and published/ communicated both internally and externally to any parties interested.