- This event has passed.
Typical modernization paths for legacy applications
June 2 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Join us for an overview and discussion of a typical legacy-application modernization path using Red Hat OpenShift, Dynatrace advanced monitoring, and other tools. During the event you will be able to listen to engineers from Red Hat and Performance Technologies present paths, common challenges, and solutions, and also have the opportunity to chat with them during the brunch that will follow the presentations.
Here’s a peek of the agenda for the day:
From legacy to cloud–native
• Migrate legacy applications to Cloud by “lift and shift”
• Break a legacy (monolith) application into microservices
• Go further with event–driven serverless architectures
Why choose Cloud–native
• Benefits (and drawbacks)
• Typical cloud–native patterns
Why go with Red Hat OpenShift
• Major general advantages
• For FSI, energy, and for the Public sector