Technical Account Manager (TAM)
A Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a designated senior technical resource who works collaboratively with your IT organization to help you realize optimal performance and growth.
Your TAM is dedicated to helping you maximize your investment in IT solutions. Your TAM provides proactive advice and guidance to help you identify and address potential problems before they occur. Should a problem arise, your TAM will own the issue and engage the best resources to resolve it as quickly as possible with minimal disruption to your business.
Your TAM is assigned by matching your technical profile with the product and industry expertise of one of our engineers. That person shares knowledge with your team through strategic and operational planning sessions. This may be done over the phone or at regularly scheduled on-site visits. Finally, your TAM engages in your issues, owns the most critical, and makes recommendations for improvements to ensure ongoing success.
- Gain a direct relationship with a senior technical resource who has in-depth knowledge of your technical environment
- Prevent issues before they arise with proactive planning and technical reviews
- Receive priority access to product feature requests and fixes
- Enhance the resources of your organization to gain efficiency in the operational execution of your technology initiatives
- Build a relationship with an adviser and advocate through regularly scheduled reviews and on-site visits