Enterprise Asset Management
Improve productivity, reduce maintenance costs, and maximize service levels of your field operations through effective asset management services.
In most sectors, physical assets dominate the balance sheet and provide key levers to improve operational effectiveness. Organizations looking to realize efficiencies and achieve a competitive edge are adopting a responsive and agile approach to managing their assets.
Performance Technologies has an outstanding track-record helping organizations of all sizes succeed in revitalizing their approach to asset management. Our industry-leading services, expertise, and intellectual capital give our clients the ability to plan, procure, deliver, manage and improve reliability of their assets to support their core business, reduce risk and deliver real business value.
Performance Technologies can provide your enterprise with a comprehensive answer for physical asset management.
- Track and manage asset deployment, specifications, conditions, calibration, costing from a single system.
- Ease the integration and administration of intelligent (IT connected) physical assets such as self-reporting pumps and meters
- Manage maintenance with comprehensive maintenance work management for planned and unplanned activities including long- and short-term planning, preventive, reactive and condition-based maintenance, schedule management, resource optimization and key performance indicators.
- Plan inventory to meet maintenance demand accurately, making the right parts available at the right location when needed.
- Manage vendor contracts with comprehensive contract management support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, rate, master, blanket and user-defined contracts.
- Define service offerings and establish service level agreements (SLAs) to help align service levels with business objectives.
- Automate process workflows to quickly and accurately enforce business-critical policies. It includes automated, preconfigured, and customizable process workflows for asset and work management processes, including industry specific process templates.
- Improve asset visibility—increase awareness of asset locations, conditions and commitments.
- Reduce planned and unplanned asset downtime.
- Maximize asset productivity.
- Improve service planning and scheduling.
- Reduce risk of business disruption.
- Retain and exploit asset management records for general reporting, cost justification, and regulatory compliance.
- Improve capacity planning and forecasting.
- Defer or avoid capital expenditures through increased efficiency.
- Support safety initiatives.
- Eliminate the license and administrative costs for multiple “point products.”