Virtualize Your IT Infrastructure
Virtualization enables today`s X86 computers to run multiple operating systems and applications, making your infrastructure simpler and more efficient. Applications get deployed faster, performance and availability increase and operations become automated, resulting in IT that`s easier to implement and less costly to own and manage.
Simplify your IT infrastructure with proven virtualization solutions.
Virtualization helps you reduce capital expenses through server consolidation and reduce operating expenses through automation, while minimizing lost revenue by reducing both planned and unplanned downtime.
- Reduce capital and operational costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware with server consolidation.
- Enhance business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities for your virtualized infrastructure through improved and simplified disaster recovery solutions.
- Virtualize Tier 1 business critical enterprise applications, including databases (Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, SAP HANA, SAP Sybase), business applications (SAP Business Suite, Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, SAP), and deliver the highest SLAs and top performance.
Benefits of Virtualization
Virtualization can increase IT agility, flexibility, and scalability while creating significant cost savings. Workloads get deployed faster, performance and availability increases and operations become automated, resulting in IT that’s simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate. Additional benefits include:
- Reduce capital and operating costs.
- Minimize or eliminate downtime.
- Increase IT productivity, efficiency, agility and responsiveness.
- Provision applications and resources faster.
- Enable business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Simplify data center management.
- Build a true Software-Defined Data Center.
Reduce IT Costs and Increase Control with Server Virtualization. Server consolidation lets your organization:
- Reduce hardware and operating costs by as much as 50 percent and energy costs by as much as 80 percent, saving more than $3,000 per year for each virtualized server workload.
- Reduce the time it takes to provision new servers by as much as 70 percent.
- Decrease downtime and improve reliability with business continuity and built-in disaster recovery.
- Deliver IT services on demand, independent of hardware, operating systems, applications or infrastructure providers.
Whether you`re exploring the possibility of a virtualized desktop implementation, expanding your existing virtualization solution to your desktop environment, or standardizing on desktop virtualization across your entire IT infrastructure, Performance Technologies can add strategic value at every step of the process. Drawing on the broad experience of many customer implementations, Performance Technologies consultants will focus on the application of Desktop Virtualization technology in your IT environment to solve your specific business challenges.
Performance Technologies can plan, design and build your desktop virtualization infrastructure and will:
- Accelerate the rollout and reduce the risk of the move to a virtual desktop infrastructure.
- Develop and standardize on repeatable, efficient provisioning processes for virtual desktops.
- Improve desktop security and business continuity while gaining greater control over your desktop infrastructure.
- Leverage industry best practices, and the in-depth expertise of our consultants to deploy your desktop infrastructure successfully.
Network virtualization is the complete reproduction of a physical network in software. Applications run on the virtual network exactly the same as if on a physical network. Network virtualization presents logical networking devices and services—logical ports, switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers, VPNs and more—to connected workloads. Virtual networks offer the same features and guarantees of a physical network with the operational benefits and hardware independence of virtualization.