Data center networking is the process of establishing and interconnecting the entire physical and network-based devices and equipment within a data center facility.
- Typically, data center networking creates a network infrastructure that is:
- In line with the industry regulations and meets organization/customer/users’ needs.
- Stable, secure and reliable.
- Scalable and can easily meet the requirements of network communications in peak usage.
- Supports networking requirements for modern technologies such as cloud computing and virtualization.
PERFORMANCE “Cutting-edge” Data Center network solutions, offering to our customers a comprehensive portfolio of relevant services and solutions. This portfolio includes:
- Networking equipment (Routers, Switches Core – Distribution – Top of Rack etc.)
- Complete Software Define Networking Data Center Solutions (VMware NSX)
- Network addressing scheme
- Network security (security protocols/encryption algorithms, Firewalls, IDS , IPS)
- Network cabling (LAN/WAN and network interface cabling)
- Application Delivery (Load balancing & Web Application Firewall)
- Internet connectivity combined with SD-WAN technologies. (mix of Optical, Satellite, Wireless, DSL)