Application Testing as a Service
Delivering and maintaining an in-house testing capability can be expensive. People must be managed, processes continuously improved, assets developed and enhanced, and tools supported. Although these all provide benefits to your application delivery, striking the right balance can be difficult.
Our offering brings skilled practitioners and best-in-class frameworks to enable integrated, automated, targeted testing. We also have matured testing processes and practices that will interlock with your delivery capability in traditional or DevOps settings and encourage the shift of testing earlier in delivery cycles. We emphasize increasing test automation to increase test reuse and reduce test cycle time, thereby reducing testing costs significantly.
This Testing-as-a-Service offering (TaaS) delivers cost-effective testing services that will reduce the application time to market, provide enhanced testing capability and improve the speed of application delivery. This service will enable to:
- Significantly reduce system outage risk caused by functional and non-functional defects
- Engage a professional, certified testing team and capability
- Deliver quality and testing services aligned to a DevOps approach
This service supports agile, iterative and waterfall delivery models, in a variety of types including functional, performance and mobility testing. We utilize a framework that incorporates:
- Trained, certified, and highly productive testing professionals who understand the testing platforms
- Micro Focus enterprise testing methods, practices and accelerators
- Metrics and reporting to ascertain the benefits of the service as well as the quality of your applications
Among the capabilities we offer are the following:
- Functional testing including planning, test case development, execution, and automation
- Mobility testing including planning, test case development, automation, and execution, as well as mobility recommendations
- Across all testing types, providing test supply management, governance and support for reporting, metrics, and defect management
- Best practices and capability across the entire Application Delivery Management suite including ALM, LoadRunner, Mobile Center and Unified Functional Testing.