As technology rapidly evolves, it’s more important than ever to have an innovation advisor by your side. When it is time to create a new vision, we can help you uncover the best technology to solve your toughest business challenges.
We possess deep knowledge in new architectures and technologies and offer a holistic view on your IT infrastructure. We improve the efficiency and reduce the complexity of your environment, while optimizing your existing systems. We analyze and design systems to improve effectiveness, reduce costs and apply scalability to meet business needs, while keeping your environment safe. Performance Technologies’ main target is to enable organizations to better respond and adapt to industry/market changes and technological advancements, by always using the best products according to their needs. In Performance Technologies we are able to support all infrastructure architectures, from all the hardware vendors (DELL EMC, IBM, HPE, LENOVO, NETAPP etc) including complex solutions.
Virtualization is a method that is used to allow a single system to run multiple infrastructures simultaneously. The method can be applied to network infrastructures, storage processes, and servers and combines resources into one unit which is controlled by a central interface making your infrastructure simpler and more efficient. Applications get deployed faster, performance and availability increase and operations become automated, resulting in IT that`s easier to implement and less costly to own and manage. Simplify your IT infrastructure with proven virtualization solutions.
Virtualization helps you reduce capital expenses through server consolidation and reduce operating expenses through automation, while minimizing lost revenue by reducing both planned and unplanned downtime.
Reduce capital and operational costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware with server consolidation.
Enhance business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities for your virtualized infrastructure through improved and simplified disaster recovery solutions.
Virtualize Tier 1 business critical enterprise applications, including databases (Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, SAP HANA, SAP Sybase), business applications (SAP Business Suite, Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, SAP), and deliver the highest SLAs and top performance.
Benefits of Virtualization
Virtualization can increase IT agility, flexibility, and scalability while creating significant cost savings. Workloads get deployed faster, performance and availability increases and operations become automated, resulting in IT that’s simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate. Additional benefits include:
- Reduce capital and operating costs
- Minimize or eliminate downtime
- Increase IT productivity, efficiency, agility and responsiveness
- Provision applications and resources faster
- Enable business continuity and disaster recovery
- Simplify data center management
- Build a true Software-Defined Data Center
Data are critical for the operation and the success of the business. Therefore, enterprises invest and take the appropriate precautions to protect them and to make them available in time, in case of inevitable disasters. From the accidental loss of a single file to the complete destruction of a data center, data should be recovered in a fast and secure way so the business will continue.
Although the importance of the data is well understood, data protection solutions implemented by the IT departments have to deal with several challenges, such as:
– The amount of data today’s organizations maintain on disks is growing at a dramatic rate. Database volumes are doubling or tripling every 12 months, while several copies of data should be kept for weeks or months for retention reasons.
– The backup windows / down-time needed to perform regular backup procedures is becoming harder and harder to find.
– Continuous developments in storage technology are adding new layers of complexity to rapidly evolving IT infrastructures.
– There is an increasing growing need to consolidate backup operations and to be able to administer and control all of them in the organization from a central location.
At PERFORMANCE we know how valuable data are to business today. With our enterprise backup and replication services, we can assure you that your data are not only secured and safe but are also available to you when you need it.
PERFORMANCE services cover all aspects of data protection and recovery: From the assessment of the existing situation of our customers to understand their specific needs and requirements, to the design of the backup policies and the deployment and testing of the services till they are put in operation. The backup service can be delivered as a one off project including knowledge transfer and post implementation support from PERFORMANCE or as a managed service where PERFORMANCE undertakes the full responsibility of the customer backup and restore operation.
PERFORMANCE differentiation compared with other providers offering similar services is based on the following facts:
– We have a very long experience and proven record of successful delivery of such projects, ranging from small enterprises up to organizations with thousands of users with very complex and demanding infrastructures.
– We have an excellent knowledge of data protection solutions from the biggest vendors of the market such as Symantec, Veritas, Dell EMC, IBM, MicroFocus, Zerto, Veeam and very good cooperation with all of them. However we are not tied with a specific vendor and we are ready to implement the appropriate solution that suits the unique environment of each of our customers.
– For us data protection is not an ad hoc activity but an integral and very important part of our portfolio of services. We are constantly updated concerning the latest evolvements in this area, we invest in developing our engineers and project managers, we improve continuously our methodology and practices so we are able to deliver services and solutions that are compliant with industry best practices ensuring the protection and the availability of the best asset of our customers, their data.
Modern data centers consist of hundreds or thousands of servers using a variety of operating systems and databases: from Microsoft Windows and Linux to proprietary systems such as IBM AIX and HP-UX and from SQL and Oracle to Sybase and DB2. These multivendor environments are very complex and difficult to manage especially from a compliance point of view.
Enterprise customers are looking for a comprehensive and automated solution to keep up with compliance across a plephora of corporate and regulatory policies in these environments. Otherwise they are obliged to apply manual compliance and lengthy security frameworks that consume precious time and are prone to errors. Especially now that recent vulnerabilities like the explosion of ransomware made the need for compliance check and fast remediation even more demanding.
To overcome the above situation Performance Technologies is proposing Micro Focus Data Center Automation (DCA) for centralized compliance, patch management and provisioning. This solution changes radically the way of working and offers:
Regulatory, security, and internal IT compliance.
Run compliance audit across server OS, databases, and middleware. Visualize in a single compliance dashboard and then remediate. Manage by policies and service level objectives.
Proactive vulnerability risk management.
Scan against the latest threats. Prioritize and track top vulnerabilities in a central risk dashboard. Patch according to policies, service level objectives, and maintenance windows.
Enterprise-standard provisioning and configuration.
Standardize at build time, and then scale. Use policy-aware provisioning templates for automated initial enforcement of compliance and patching policies.
With DCA, the benefits for the customers are concrete: significant time and cost savings, increased security due to frequent and consistent vulnerability assessments and patch deployments, confidence in the accuracy of the results, 100% coverage of the production infrastructure, ability to take informed decisions, identify trends and assess risk based on up-to-date information, but most importantly, more time for innovation.
Furthermore the IT is able to provide accurate and up-to-date view of the existing infrastructure status, react fast in newly identified threats and keep the level of infrastructure security as high as possible. At the same time, automating the lifecycle of infrastructure components makes it possible to deploy new services faster and accelerate the time-to-market in a highly competitive environment.
Implementing the DCA solution needs thorough design, deep knowledge of the IT environment and relevant processes and careful management. Sometimes a step by step approach is required in order to move forward safely and to demonstrate gradually the value of the solution. In this area lies the competitive advantage of Performance Technologies: We have the technical skills, the knowledge and the experience and proven record and references to implement such projects assisting the IT of our customers to become a true business enabler.
Cloud services covers a wide range of resources, platform and services, which Performance Technologies is offering to its customers. They can provision services on an on-demand basis and shut them down when no longer are necessary. In addition, customers typically subscribe to cloud services, under a monthly billing arrangement through Performance Technologies, rather than pay for software licenses and supporting server and network infrastructure upfront. From a management standpoint, cloud-based technology lets organizations access software, storage, compute and other IT infrastructure elements without the burden of maintaining and upgrading them. Software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS), are standard offerings of our Cloud portfolio.