Network, Mobility & IoT
A campus area network is a network of multiple interconnected local area networks (LAN) in a limited geographical area. The networking equipment’s (switches, routers, firewalls) and transmission media (optical fiber, copper, wireless e.t.c.) are almost entirely owned by the campus tenant / owner: an enterprise, university, government etc.
Modern campus networks should meet several important requirements and trends:
- They should be simple and powerful, offering a unified wired and wireless experience incorporating devices and technologies from several vendors and having a unified management and control.
- They should be secure by provisioning, managing and monitoring of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), by protecting users, devices and intellectual property and by implementing strong routing, switching and wireless solutions from core to edge.
- They should be flexible to expand and able to incorporate modern trends and evolvements in this area such as location based solutions, virtualized applications based on SDN (e.g. SD-WAN), network analytics and cloud managed Wireless LANs, to mention only a few.
In general campus networks are moving away from serving as a simple utility to being an integral part of operations and innovation helping enterprises and organizations to achieve their business objectives.
PERFORMANCE contributes to the revolution of the campus networks, offering to its customers a comprehensive portfolio of relevant services and solutions. This portfolio includes:
- Security services on both wired and wireless solutions, consisting of advising on network protection opportunities and strategies, identifying how network security technologies can protect the business from different kinds of network threat, satisfy compliances and regulations, and improve upon the security ROI.
- Consulting services ranging from assessment, design and integration helping enterprises to evaluate their existing network and to transform it to the network of the future, protecting their existing investment.
- Implementation services including design, installation, configuration, management and support assisting customers to build their own networks meeting their needs and requirements. In doing this we cooperate with major network vendors on the markets such as HPE / Aruba, Cisco, Fortinet , Citrix and others and we have trained engineers and companies certifications up to the highest level with some of these vendors.
- Discrete networks solutions such as applications based on location services, secure network access control and authentication, mobile device management and provisioning, communication and collaboration and network analytics. These solutions change the traditional role of the network fabric, bringing additional value to existing networks and enabling business outcomes.
Data center networking is the process of establishing and interconnecting the entire physical and network-based devices and equipment within a data center facility.
- Typically, data center networking creates a network infrastructure that is:
- In line with the industry regulations and meets organization/customer/users’ needs.
- Stable, secure and reliable.
- Scalable and can easily meet the requirements of network communications in peak usage.
- Supports networking requirements for modern technologies such as cloud computing and virtualization.
PERFORMANCE “Cutting-edge” Data Center network solutions, offering to our customers a comprehensive portfolio of relevant services and solutions. This portfolio includes:
- Networking equipment (Routers, Switches Core – Distribution – Top of Rack etc.)
- Complete Software Define Networking Data Center Solutions (VMware NSX)
- Network addressing scheme
- Network security (security protocols/encryption algorithms, Firewalls, IDS , IPS)
- Network cabling (LAN/WAN and network interface cabling)
- Application Delivery (Load balancing & Web Application Firewall)
- Internet connectivity combined with SD-WAN technologies. (mix of Optical, Satellite, Wireless, DSL)
Bridge the digital/physical gap with location analytics, wayfinding, and proximity campaigns. Engage employees and customers in new ways.
Boost Customer Engagement and Loyalty
Infuse your mobile app with location-based features to improve visitor engagement. Deliver indoor mapping, turn-by-turn directions, venue-specific content, and proximity-based notifications to mobile app users during their visits.
Venues come to life with location-aware mobile apps that provide indoor turn-by-turn navigation, contextual marketing, and a personalized guest experience.
There are over a billion smartphones in the world today, which enable users to access the web wherever they happen to be – retail stores, hospitals, resort hotels, airports, stadiums and convention centers. The impact of anywhere, anytime access to the Internet can have a considerable and lucrative impact on indoor enterprise venues. In fact, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency estimates that we spend 90% of our time indoors. Inspired by these technology-enabled consumers, public venues are offering mobile apps to engage with customers. However, these efforts do not often produce a return on investment because they’re simply mobile-friendly versions of an enterprise web site. The first wave of enterprise mobile apps generally failed to take advantage of technologies that personalized the experience of consumers based on who and where they are. And when they did take advantage of location, they ceded control of their data to third-party vendors. Your next-generation mobility efforts require apps that personalize the consumer experience based on identity and location. It’s essential to offer an omni-channel experience that engages them in a contextually relevant manner – from home to the public enterprise venue.
In today’s world mobility is a paramount necessity for the business, not only for corporate enterprises but also for small and medium companies. Combined shipments of mobile devices including laptops, tablets and mobile phones continue to grow dramatically and this trend is expected to increase driven by users who utilize more than one device. Mobile devices entering the enterprise has led to over 60% of workers working outside a traditional office, transforming fundamentally the organizations operating models and focusing on end- user and employee experience.
While the shift to mobility is growing to be one of the most significant business factors in the future, it is creating challenges for both end users and IT departments. Mobile users want to be able to work seamlessly outside the office and to benefit from the capabilities of the new technologies and IT is forced to provide these means and at the same time to manage security risks presented by the data and applications leaving the corporate network. This leads to importance of the mobile workspace concept and the technologies around it.
The mobile workspace is the users’ portable working environment that gives them access to the applications, files and services they need to do their job no matter where they are and what devices they use. To implement the mobile workspace as a secure and efficient solution PERFORMANCE is bringing together all the necessary technologies such as:
- Desktop and application virtualization to ensure users are working in a virtual environment the same way they work in a physical one.
- Enterprise Device Management to secure employee-owned and corporate-owned devices and data from increasing risks and to manage them by monitoring across the enterprise and by easily deploying policies and new capabilities.
- Network access, identity management and authentication to secure access to applications and date that users need to work with, independently of what network they use and where they are.
- Collaboration solutions that enable users to work together leading to an increased productivity.
In order to be able to bring all these technologies to the mobile workspace, PERFORMANCE cooperates with the worldwide leaders of the market including VMware, Microsoft, IBM, HPE, MicroFocus and Citrix to mention only a few. This collaboration is based on a significant investment in trainings and certifications, common events and technical cooperation in order to ensure that PERFORMANCE is constantly updating the knowledge and the skills of its personnel in order to be capable of implementing successfully advanced solutions around the mobile workspace.
PERFORMANCE’s services assess the current situation of your company and evaluate your upcoming needs, rising to the implementation of a secure and efficient mobile workspace solution and furthermore assisting you to maintain and manage it. We can do this with you, as we have already done with several other customers, and we can help you in transforming your company in an organization able to deal efficiently with the business challenges of the future.
Deliver Amazing Apps with Confidence. Maximize brand reputation, continuously deliver innovation, and stay ahead of the curve with our mobile testing solutions.
Create and manage device groups and access permissions, schedule device reservations, get full control over a device, including system apps and remote restarts. Record and replay interactions, events and gestures on any app on any device or emulators, including system apps, test multiple apps on a device within the same test. Upload and install app on device directly from your CI/CD framework. Expand your private cloud to AWS device farm.
Structured Manual Testing
Unleash tester’s creativity by exploring the app with a user mindset, seamlessly report back on the defects, provide feedback on the design, and later convert your manual mobile testing into automated testing.
UFT or LeanFT increases mobile automated testing coverage and speed with object-based automation, easy maintenance and smart reports. Amplify your Selenium and Appium framework with enterprise-grade features such as user/app/lab management, the ability to test multiple apps, eliminate the need for a Mac machine and control the Springboard when running Appium tests on iOS apps.
Mobile Performance Optimization
Get an accurate picture of the end-to-end mobile performance. Combine virtual users and real devices, run simple, elastic, and realistic tests from multiple geographies across various real-world network conditions.
End-to-End Mobile Security
Assess the security of your source code, binaries and your mobile app itself to find vulnerabilities across the three tiers: client, network and server.
Proactively monitor your app from multiple geographies on real device to identify issues before customers see them. Leverage in-app analytics with actionable insights to improve your test effectiveness.